You can't go wrong with black and white--two classic colors that really do look great on everyone. Putting the two together is a popular spring trend that even the most timid of trend embracers (word? not sure) can do with ease. This is good news for those who don't like all the bright colors and ruffles that spring has to offer- here's a trend you can get on board with! My favorite way to do this trend is to wear black and white patterns.
Here's a few of my favorite black and white pieces for spring:
1. Express.com, Color Block T-shape dress, $69.90
2. Forever21.com, Polka Dot Pants, $19.80
3. Madison Boutique, Black and White Shift Dress, $42
4. HM.com, Blouse, $29.95
5. Zara.com, Black and White Combination Heels, $79.90
6. Kohls.com, LC Lauren Conrad Lace Blouse, $17.60 SALE